BSE Odisha rechecking result 2017 Orissa Matric / HSC annual revaluation results

BSE Odisha rechecking result 2017 Orissa board HSC / Madhyama revaluation results @ bseodisha.nic.in

More than 6 lakh students have appeared in the HSC annual examination conducted in the state of Odisha. Among them, 85.28% of matric students have passed the exam and the rest of them failed to clear it. May be not the rest 14.72% students are supposed to be failed. Also, the marks that some of the 10th class students obtained in this annual examination may change if re-evaluated once again. For all these cases, the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha have received the online application form for the rechecking of OMR answer sheets. Through online, many have paid their fee and filled in the application form. Now you can check the BSE Odisha rechecking result 2017.

Rechecking- Important dates

For rechecking of the answer sheet, the online mode to apply was started from May 1. Now check here the important dates regarding this process.

ParticularsDates
 Beginning of applying online May 1
 Last date to apply May 2
 Rechecking result date In the month of May

For the subjective, objective and for xerox copies of subjective paper, the BSE Orissa board has collected an amount of Rs. 100, Rs. 100 and Rs. 200 respectively from the willing students.

Check your results 

If you have applied to the BSE Orissa paper rechecking process within 9th May, then you can check your HSC/Madhyama results from bseodisha.ac.in or indiaresults.com website.

bseodisha.ac.in—->latest updates—->click on the relevant link—->will be directed to indiaresults—->enter roll number—->check your results

In the website, you can avail the Odisha matirc rechecking result 2017 of regular, ex-regular, CC and Ex-regilar CC candidates.

Odisha matric rechecking result 2017

BSE Odisha rechecking result 2017
BSE Odisha rechecking result 2017 for HSC/Madhyama 

You can check your Odisha rechecking result for HSC/Madhyama exams from here below.

Check here

If there is an addition of marks you find after recorrection, then it will be available in the result. Students who want to write supplementary exams can get the application form online from the board website. If you need further help, then comment below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *